TEXNOL3060 is a one shot starch suitable for sizing of all kinds of warp yarn up to 60s count, to meet the requirements of high speed sophisticated shuttle / shuttleless weaving.
TEXNOL3060 is a one shot starch. It offers uniform viscosity, adequate penetration and surface coating resulting in increased efficiency of weaving operation.
TEXNOL3060 gives clearer and flexible film. The warp sized with TEXNOL3060 withstands repeated and extensive bending in weaving operation without damage to the size of film.
- Stable & low viscosity resulting in uniform size pick-up.
- Permits reduction / elimination of PVA and other Polyacrylates.
- Excellent film properties. Ease of desizing.
- Good penetration resulting in less dropping.
Store in a dry, cool place, away from sunlight and other heat sources.
TEXNOL3060 is available in 25 kg. Plastic lines HDPE woven sacks.
- Cooking temperature-120ºC to 130ºC, cooking (Holding) time-20 minutes is must for achieving stable viscosity.
- Guide recipe can be provided after the requirement.